Our Wedding took place over the weekend – 22nd and 23rd July 2017 – so we booked a room for my bridesmaids so that they can stay over and keep me company for the two hectic days since we will be leaving from The Fullerton Hotel to church on the first day. But most of all, it was to thank them for always being there for me and for helping us with our wedding preparations. Little to my knowledge, the team at The Fullerton Hotel decided to upgrade us from the Courtyard Room to the Heritage Room and it came with full Bridal Room amenities complete with Towel Swans and Bubble Bath!Heritage Rooms are The Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s unique range of rooms that reflect the distinctive character of this building. With some rooms featuring historic architectural cornices and original motifs, you will experience a piece of history when you stay in these spacious rooms. Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured.
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access.
- Complimentary use of internet connectivity with unlimited data anywhere in Singapore.
- Complimentary local calls.
- Complimentary IDD calls to 15 selected countries.
- Digital city guide on Singapore.
- Information on hotel facilities and dining outlets.
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower.
- LCD TV with local and international channels, complimentary on-demand movies, music and radio channels, DVD player.
- Individual temperature control.
- Fully stocked Mini-bar.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail.
- In-room safe with power point for re-charging of devices.
- Hair dryer.
- Express check-out.
- Shoe shine service.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
After checking in, I went to have lunch with Mama and later went to go buy Bubble Tea with Zilin. When we came back, the room was revamped to this…
Thank you my soul sisters, this really took me by surprise, you guys are the best! If I haven’t thanked you enough for your love and friendship over the past 8/9 years that we’ve gone through hell and back together, please know for all the crap you’ve had to put up with at my worst; from my meltdowns at work to failed relationships and all the emotional stress I must’ve caused, I thought you deserve to see me at my best on what would be the happiest days of my life so far. I love you babes, thank you for everything.
Planning your next staycation @ The Fullerton Hotel?
Want more reviews of The Fullerton Hotel?
The Wedding Story
Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Business Enquiries: Services | firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest