Did you know that there are so many benefits from Extra Virgin Coconut Oil? Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has a host of health benefits. When eaten, it can help to regulate blood sugar levels, speed up weight loss and improve the immune system. When used topically, it can recover the condition of both skin and hair, prevents wrinkles and makes your tresses grow stronger and shinier. It’s no wonder our grandparents swear by them.
45 Benefits of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Prevents Alzheimer’s diseases.
- Prevents heart disease.
- Prevents Cancer.
- Prevents Osteoporosis.
- Improves memory and brain functions.
- Decreases headaches.
- Reduces stress.
- Reduces High Blood Pressure.
- Reduces Ulcers and Colitis.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Controls Type 2 Diabetes.
- Stops sugar cravings.
- Helps fight against arthritis.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Boosts immune system.
- Strengthens nails.
- Balances hormones.
- Regulates menstrual cycle.
- Prevents gum diseases.
- Prevents bad breath.
- Prevents tooth decay.
- Brightens teeth.
- Improves digestion.
- Improves lymphatic system.
- Improves sinus problems.
- Improve skin texture.
- Moisturises chapped lips.
- Moisturises body.
- Improves hair lustre.
- Treats dandruff.
- Diminishes wrinkles.
- Reliefs sore throat.
- Reliefs Eczema.
- Reliefs sunburns.
- Reliefs Cuts & Wounds.
- Boost nursing.
- Reduces stretchmarks.
- Reduces cellulite.
- Treats Diaper Rash.
- Safe as Nipple Cream.
- Boost Immune System of pets.
- Keep pet’s fur healthy.
- Treat ear infection for pets.
- Treat Yeasts and Fungal infection for pets.
Uses of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Food & Cooking with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Consume and use as Cooking Oil.
- Consume and mix with Coffee, Ginger Tea or Juices.
- Consume as substitute for Butter.
- Consume and use as Salad Dressing.
Use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil as substitute for butter and ditch the sugar in coffee for Extra Virgin Coconut Oil instead for a healthier breakfast. Use it to cook and bake too and as seasoning for salads and yogurt.
Cosmetics & Beauty with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Use as lip balm.
- Use as hair conditioner.
- Use as moisturiser.
- Use as lotion.
I love the 8ml roller bottle as it’s handy to take it out with me. I apply it as a lip balm every morning and night and on dry areas of my skin for added moisture with no oily residue and no smell!
Season Wooden Cooking Tools with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Hand wash and dry wooden cooking tool.
- Take a little bit of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Rub all around of wooden cooking tool.
- Let the oil absorb.
My favourite wooden kitchen tools are safe from dryness and cracks due to oiling them with LIFECOCO. I chose to oil them with coconut oil because I use them to prepare food that will go into our bodies anyway so why not use the best and safest option.
Why Choose LIFECOCO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
LIFECOCO coconuts are from a certified organic farm in South Thailand, known around the world for it’s coconut plantation. LIFECOCO is also the 1st NIA (National Innovation Agency) awarded manufacturer for its latest technology in production of extra virgin coconut oil and is distinct from other conventional technology. The innovative process takes only 5 minutes without chemical, heat or fermentation which results in a delicate coconut flavour and aroma in LIFECOCO Virgin Coconut Oil products. Here are more reasons why I chose LIFECOCO.
- Pure organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- 100% Cold-Pressed.
- Unrefined, unbleached and non-deodorised.
- Can be used for cooking, baking, skin and hair care.
- Medium-chain triglycerides for weight loss and energy boost.
- Packed in glass bottle to preserve quality.
8ml – Handy Roller Glass Bottle which is handy to carry in my small purses for easy application.
30ml – For oil pulling or if you just need it for your coffee, salad, juices, yogurt or ice-cream.
240ml, 480ml, 780ml – Best for cooking.
Will you be making a switch to Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for your family?