I had the opportunity to go behind the scenes and experience a 60-min interactive journey through media and broadcasting in Mediacorp together with other Singapore Tour Guides.
- Go on a replicated drama set and experience how it is like to be a TV star.
- Be a news presenter in a simulated news studio.
- Try your hand at being a radio DJ and co-host with a virtual radio personality.
- Step into the world of virtual reality and interact in a whole new way at the Toggle VR 360 Experience.
Things to Note
- Visitors will not have access to the actual facilities inside Mediacorp Campus as the premises is declared as a protected area. Photography is strictly not allowed in protected areas.
- This tour is recommended for children 10 years and above. Children below 13 years old needs to be accompanied by an adult. Strictly no entry for children below 3 years old.
- Food and drinks are not allowed during the tour.
Mediacorp Campus, 1 Stars Avenue, Singapore 138507
For group bookings only up to a maximum of 25 visitors per tour.
SGD $375 (Adults), SGD $300 (Concession) for Singapore Residents
SGD $500 for Non-Residents
Schedules: Mondays to Fridays
10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm and last flight at 4pm