I’m in love with Gucci’s Alessandro Michele’s Garden collection. But there is a problem – I don’t have $2490 to spend on an exclusive Dionysus purse. I’m being real here. I have bills to pay and a home coming up. I would LOVE to have it, not gonna lie but it’s not a priority in my life right now. My nails are a different case though, I need them to be polished so I visit a nail salon at least once a month. Once in a while, I’ll splurge on a OTT manicure. So I figured, why not put Gucci Garden on my nails? That way, I’ll get a piece of luxury without drying out a few months worth of savings.
I’ve been receiving quite a number of question on how and where I’ve done this since I’ve posted this on Instagram Stories so here goes.
- Got nail extensions for this look.
- Applied Gucci’s Signature Green & Red Strips for the base.
- Nails with plain Green base, I got the manicurist to paint the Gucci Garden Snake on. You can choose to put tigers, beetles, bees or flowers from the Gucci Garden collection too.
- Added the Pearls with Gold-Rimmed Studs to add some chic elements to the manicure.
- Topped it off with matte top coat.
I paid a total of SGD $110 for Classic Gelish Manicure + Nail Art + Nail Extensions + Gelish Pedicure (Plain) at a nail salon at Johor Bahru. I’ve been doing my nails at quite a number of salons in Johor and their work is pretty decent with even better prices and it’ll last you a good 2 months. It’ll require you to travel out of your comfort zone a little but it’s really worth it compared to the exorbitan prices with half the quality you’ll get here. Let me know if you’d like to see more nail insparations and price break down on the blog by leaving a comment or PM me through Instagram.