The S.E.A. Aquarium in Resorts World Sentosa is one of the world’s largest aquariums and home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 1,000 species, across 50 different habitats in 42.8 million litres of fresh and salt water! That’s the size of 17 Olympic-size swimming pools! It makes you wonder if you’re looking at them swimming or if they’re the ones watching you.
Great for a family day out or for a first date. Ok, may be not every girl’s idea of a romantic date but I like it. I can’t swim very well and I’ve yet to learn diving so this is the closest I can get to being in the ocean for now and fulfil my childhood dreams of being a mermaid, lol. Some of the marine life you may wanna look out for are the majestic Oceanic Manta Rays, Moray Eels, Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins, Sharks, Sea Jellies, Japanese Spider Crabs and pretty coral reefs.
Things to Note
- The aquarium is crowded from the afternoon all the way to closing. So go during opening for the best photo opportunities.
- The place is HUGE so you’ll feel like it’s never ending but you won’t get lost because you’re walking through the route that’ll bring you back to the entrance/exit.
- Look out for the divers during feeding time.
- Do not knock on the glass.
- Do not use flash photography.
Child (3-12 years old): $29
Senior (Above 60 years old): $29
8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269
Tel: +65 6577 6688
1000 – 1900 (Daily)
Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora
Resorts World Sentosa