Every girl needs a lip balm, whether you’re a busy mummy, a student, working in the office or outdoors. We take such good care of our face and hair, we often forget vital parts of our face like our lips! Lipsticks can only cover up so much but, just like our face, our lips need tender loving care too! Offering total lip protection, the Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is extremely helpful for healing sore and chapped lips while its formula enriched with natural oils makes it the perfect choice for my lips for any season without spending a fortune.
Benefits of Lip Balm
- For dry lips to preventing moisture loss.
- In need of deep nourishment as it is rich in natural oils.
- For sore lips during cold weather, wind, and heat.
- In need of intense moisturizing with 100% herbal actives.
- For painful cracked lips that need help stimulating cell renewal.
- Coconut Oil Extract – containing essential fatty acids that prevent moisture loss, the coconut
oil extract gently exfoliates lip skin leaving your lips feel smoother and softer.
- Castor Oil – this rich natural oil has invaluable anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antibacterial
properties that make it your best weapon against skin inflammation and painful cracked lips.
- Wheat Germ Oil – a main source of natural Vitamin E, this oil will deeply nourish and soften
your lip skin, keeping its natural moisture.
- Carrot Seed Oil – an excellent natural antioxidant, carrot seed oil fights the free radicals,
leaving your lips look younger and rejuvenated. It also stimulates cell renewal, healing painful
When to Use Lip Balm
- Frequent travellers especially to countries with cold climate.
- Before applying lipstick.
- Before bed to ensure your lips stay moisturised through the night; especially sleeping in air con room.
- As often as you need, apply Lip Balm evenly and liberally on your lips.
Did you know that you can create your own Lip Scrub with the use of the Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm? It’s very easy with just the use of the balm itself and sugar!
How to DIY Lip Scrub
- Mix some lip balm and sugar together using a 2:1 ratio.
- Gently apply mixture on your lips and massage it in.
- Focus on all corners of your lips then, wipe off after 30 seconds.
With less than $3, you can have total lip care with a balm and scrub! No need to for tedious DIY methods or expensive ingredients, you can literally do this yourself at home or anywhere – fast, easy and effective!
Price: SGD $2.75 (10g)
Available: Guardian,Watsons, Mustafa, Giant Supermarket, NTUC Hypermarket, National Health Group Pharmacies and big beauty retail chains.
Pin This Post: