An old picture of us making silly faces taken in 2013.
- He is a caring man.
- His gorgeous smile.
- His dark tanned skin.
- He fights off cockroaches for me.
- He wishes me good morning with a verse every morning.
- He doesn’t control me.
- He doesn’t stop me from upgrading my skills.
- He lets me make my own decisions.
- He left behind his ‘wild life’ when he met me.
- He says I’m beautiful even when I look like crap.
- He will always remind me how ‘Belle’ means beautiful.
- He is always keen to try out new things together.
- His patience.
- His intelligence.
- He is motivating and encouraging.
- He makes sure I take my medication.
- He massages my aching feet.
- He snores with me.
- He loves to shop.
- He is my personal shopping advisor.
- He is my personal trainer.
- He is my personal repair man.
- He is my personal photographer.
- He is my GPS.
- He is my walking calculator.
- He is my walking dictionary.
- His forehead kisses.
- When he tickles me with his beard.
- When he combs my hair.
- His goatee and other funky beard designs.
- He would let me swatch colours on his hand when there is no more space on mine at Sephora.
- He would carry my heavy bags without having to ask.
- He lets me wear his jacket when I’m cold.
- His scent.
- He smells so good in Dior Fahrenheit.
- He is always handsome in a suit.
- He cooks for me.
- He feeds me.
- He makes sure I bite into the food before he eats.
- We are both meat lovers.
- His sad face, makes it impossible to stay angry at him.
- He makes me laugh.
- His laughter.
- He brings me to museums.
- He knows my favourite drinks.
- He knows my happy food.
- He remembers the perfume and lipstick colours I wear.
- He listens when I talk about fairies and mermaids.
- He listens when I talk about documentaries I’ve watched and history.
- He waits for me to come home every night before going to sleep.
- He reads my blog diligently.
- My family loves him.
- My friends love him.
- His lovable family.
- His bear hugs.
- He doesn’t say how much he loves me but he shows it.
- His lips will always catch my lipstick colour no matter its staying power.
- He wipes away my lipstick stains.
- He wipes away my tears.
- He likes to surprise me (but sometimes fails, lol).
- He lets me hide under his T-shirt.
- He lets me wipe my stained fingers on his jeans.
- He lets me whisper ‘Meow’ or ‘Piggy’ songs and laugh so people will wonder what we’re talking about.
- He secretly likes it when I annoy him.
- Our personal jokes.
- Our personal gossip sessions.
- He downloads movies and TV shows for me to watch.
- He’ll watch Hindi movies with me.
- He’ll watch documentaries with me.
- He made me an Arsenal jersey so we can wear them together.
- He thinks I’m his lucky star.
- I think he’s my lucky star.
- He tries his best to travel with me when he can.
- He often puts me before himself (and it breaks my heart sometimes).
- He buys me things he feels I need even when I say he doesn’t have to.
- He stood by me through my surgery.
- He tolerates my mood swings.
- He is probably the only person who can handle me when I get scared.
- He can (eventually) calm me down.
- His giving nature; always helping people who are in need.
- Donations, surveyors, tissue-aunties, anyone always approach him, he sends out a good aura.
- Animals love him.
- Babies love him.
- Elderlies love him.
- People and everything just loves him.
- His voice, especially when he sings. But he hates it.
- His commando stories.
- We have similar taste in music.
- We have similar taste in décor.
- His tattoos of an angel and the sun – my guardian angel and my sun.
- He accepts me for who I am, flaws and all.
- He believes in me even when I don’t believe in myself.
- He found me when I couldn’t find myself.
- Truly the man with the biggest heart I’ve ever known.
- He is my Sunshine – he brightens up my life.
- He is my father-figure, my other sister, one of my best-friends and everything rolled into one.
- He is perfectly imperfect.
- He is always there for me.
- He showed me what true love really is.
- He is my soulmate; we’re made for each other.