- That Extra Half an Inch by Victoria Beckham.
- This Little Piggy Went to Prada by Amy Allen.
- The Ellements of Personal Style: 25 Modern Fashion Icons on How to Dress, Shop and Live by Joe Zee & Maggie Bullock.
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso.
- How to be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style & Bad Habits by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret, Sophie Mas.
- The Little Dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior.
- The One Hundred by Nina Garcia.
- The Wonderful World of Fifi Lapin: Style Secrets of a Furry Fashionista by Fifi Lapin.
- It by Alexa Chung.
I love reading. I’m open to reading almost anything but my favourites are mostly non-fiction; travel, history, biographies and especially grooming and fashion. Here I’ve compiled a bunch of books that I would love to add to my bookshelf some of which I’ve read many times over in the library, some I’ve managed to browse once in a bookstore and sampled from Google Play Ebooks and some I’ve only heard from reviews.
Recently with my Samsung Tab, I’ve been able to catch up on my reading and I’m ecstatic to learn that some of my favourite books are available to purchase on Google Play! But of course, nothing beats having a book in your hands and flipping through the pages with your fingers. There are some of these books that are better as coffee table books than an ebook (The Ellements of Personal Style) while most of these are convenient to read from my tab when I’m bored on the train ride home.
A little tid bit; a lot of my inspiration for my blogging style comes from the various fashion books that I’ve read. My absolute favourites are by Nina Garcia for her spot on tips and Victoria Beckham’s book where she talks about her husband, her family, the Spice Girls and her sense of style. I’d like to think of my blog like my own biography just like Victoria’s book. She is after all my role model.
I would categorize books such as This Little Piggy Went to Prada and The Wonderful World of Fifi Lapin as children’s books for adults. I love having Tiffany and Jimmy Choos injected into nursery rhymes and a bunny’s adventure around the world dressed in Chanel and Oscar de la Renta.
I would definitely be adding more books to Bookworm’s Wish List featuring more fashion/style books, travel and history too so stay tuned to add some of these to your own wish list too.
Business Enquiries: Services | email@example.com
Social Media: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest